Manufacturing Process Data Engineer
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Manufacturing Process Data Engineer on its Data Historian team in Atlanta, Georgia. Work with a highly leveraged team of system experts that provide project resources and troubleshooting support for data collection and process visualizations systems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with SMEs and independently research manufacturing processes to develop effective process visualizations
- Generating new work requests - gather requirements, creation of estimates, and impact prioritization
- Troubleshoot and configure data communications with manufacturing equipment leveraging industry standards like OPC communications
- Educate others on technical standards, best practice, and key system features
- Develop and maintain technical, training, and end-user documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing operations or support role
- Ability to create and maintain clearly written technical and functional system documentation
- Knowledge with Windows operating system and Microsoft O365 business applications
- Project management and/or business analyst experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in UI/UX graphical design
- Experience with OSI PI platform or other time-series data historian
- Understanding of the Purdue model, IT/OT network segmentation, and PLC/DCS communication
- Experience with Amazon Web Services environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio, and TFS
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf