Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Chemist to join their R&D group in the Wilmington, MA location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate analytical instruments for R&D related to development and use of MF/UF/NF/RO membranes. Analytical methods include HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, Karl‑Fisher and basic wet chemistry. Troubleshoot the equipment at reasonable level.
- Conduct chemical analysis and interpretation of results.
- Work with the team on new product and membrane process development.
- Perform lab scale and bench-scale equipment operation tasks including hands on tasks.
- Record, maintain and document R&D experiment details.
- Write manufacturing procedures, develop new protocols and scale up processes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. or B.A. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in the chemical and/or R&D industry.
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...) in a working environment.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf