Executive Protection Specialist
We are looking for an Executive Protection Specialist to join Matador Security Company, Inc. This position will be will be responsible for the protective operations assigned and is located in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the safety and security of designated principals, as assigned by the Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader
- Travel in support of protective operations and advances, both domestically and internationally
- Conduct site surveys, and document those surveys for dissemination to team members
- Participate in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training and other related tasks.
- Maintain communication with the principals regarding all aspects of protective operation processes
- Collaborate with Matador Security leadership and related teams to ensure the timely exchange of information regarding schedules, threats, travel and administrative requirements
- Maintain established Matador Security executive protection standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment used in support of the protective operations program (i.e., vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices)
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative abilities ·
- Professional demeanor
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to be armed pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 926B or 18 U.S.C. § 926C (commonly referred to as HR218).
- 10+ years’ experience working in law enforcement, security, or military
- Working knowledge of physical security systems, alarm/CCTV equipment and monitoring, computerized security hardware/software, and technical security counter-measures
- Experience and capability in first responder medicine (i.e. first aid, CPR & AED) and self-defense
- Familiarity with threat assessment measures and protective intelligence processes
- Must be able to conduct routine security functions including ; walking escorts, climbing stairs, and standing stationary posts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess valid DL
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing and able to travel 50% or more of the time, including international locations
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Willing and able to relocate to the greater Wichita if required
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years executive protection experience
- EMT or Paramedic Certified
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Police Science, or related field
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf