What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setting molds in injection molding presses in an efficient, calculated, and safe routine and always striving for quicker mold change times.
- Change EOAT and step robot through program
- After a mold change, processing a quality part for the next department with the mentality of “zero” defects.
- Must possess knowledge of basic molding principles and apply those to trouble-shooting duties when problems arise.
- Must process moldings to quality standards and not opinions.
- Must maintain the correct processing checklist, fill out properly at scheduled intervals, and process each part to the set parameters. (Note-If a problem arises and it requires process to go beyond or below set parameters, documentation must be done detailing problem. change made, and whether or not change eliminated the problem. Sign and date each occurrence.)
- Assist associates at the press as trouble occurs or questions arise.
- Must keep molding area clean and organized using 5-S.
- Relieve associates as required.
- Must take ownership in ALL mold area equipment, molds, and work cells as well as the rest of the plant. This responsibility must never falter!
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant, and department goals for quality, productivity, and safety.
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment.
- Develop and constantly enhance job skills and knowledge in mold area as well as all other production areas of the plant
- Complete production task in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must lift up to 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
·Verbal and written communication skills.
·Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continuous improvement.
·At least 1-3 years of injection molding experience.
·Windows based computer skills.
·Must be willing to work flexible schedule, extended hours and weekends
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf