Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking a Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist to provide a safe and healthy working environment for personnel, and to ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. They will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company safety, health and environmental management systems for the designated facilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversees the safety function for the assigned facility and partners with onsite management and other resources to ensure local program ownership and accountability. Support, implement and maintain the Environmental Management System (EMS) with formal corrective actions to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Complete environmental permits, reports, forms and surveys as required by regulation and/or company policy and procedures, and submit them on a timely basis and in a professional manner
- Assist in the development of various programs, policies, procedures and associated training materials
- Assures the appropriate, effective, and timely distribution of all required safety and environmental training programs for the facility and may include performance of training
- Case management for all work related injuries/illnesses through the implementation of Return-to-Work Program and communicate results to plant leadership
- Serves as technical expert with oversight responsibility to ensure the implementation and documentation of sound principles of Industrial Hygiene
- Conduct safety, health & environmental compliance self-audits, support external audits and hold an annual review of the safety, health & environmental management system with the management team
- Provide leadership for the plant Safety Committee and various task teams. Assist in the development of various mission/goals and maintain all related documentation for the committees
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree or three (3) plus years of related experience in the field of safety, health or environment with manufacturing
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and organize work to effectively perform assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to engage in cooperative and responsible behavior, which affects the operation of the facility and the company in positive manner
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf