Global Business Continuity Analyst
Molex is seeking a business continuity professional with a passion for driving continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be resourceful. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a collaborative atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the development, implementation, review, and exercise of business continuity plans and execution procedures
- Assist with the administration of the Business Continuity Management System and the Emergency Notification System
- Incorporate lessons learned and leading practices from exercises into processes across the business
- Assist the Manager of Business Continuity in the development of metrics and reporting of relevant business continuity capabilities
- Facilitate assessment of business decisions on the business continuity processes and initiate improvements
- Assess the impact of business process and organizational changes on continuity plans and processes
- Evaluate ongoing ability of business continuity strategies to meet business requirements
- Assist with training associated with business continuity
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other related duties as required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of business process analysis and administration experience
- Must possess the ability to build strong relationships with internal customers
- Proficiency with office automation software (MS Office Suite, including Excel to review large data sets)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving, research and follow-up skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management and subject matter experts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- International travel to multiple facilities may be required.
What Will Put You Ahead
The ideal candidate will possess competencies in most of the skills and knowledge described above and will need to be highly committed and motivated. We desire to hire an individual who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is confident yet humble, respectful of others, motivated, and shares expertise.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of Business Continuity planning experience in successfully supporting continuity processes and procedures
- Understanding of Business Continuity management practices
- Ability to integrate requirements and information obtained from various sources including external regulators and internal audits
- Experience with Business Continuity tools, Assurance Software and SendWordNow is preferred
- Participation in external Business Continuity Management organizations to keep abreast of industry best practices and trends
- Professional certifications, such as ABCP or CBCP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf