Koch Separation Solutions, formerly Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) is currently looking for a Ma. Licensed Industrial Electrician in Wilmington, MA!
Shift currently available:
This position is eligible for a $2000 sign-on bonus; payable in $1,000 installments after the first 90 days of service and 6 months of service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setup, troubleshoot, install, adjust and repair instrumentation and controls components of manufacturing equipment and facilities systems.
- Complete assigned tasks including new electrical service installations, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of production and facility equipment.
- Maintain Electrician's license current and in good standing.
- Ensure all work is done in a workman like manner and meets established codes and KSS standards.
- Trouble shoot and repair production equipment, this would include working with PLC's, HMI's, VFD's to diagnose and resolve issues on electro/pneumatic/mechanical devices.
- Carryout new electrical service installations.
- Perform mechanical repairs such as replacing pumps, bearings and motors.
- Document all work in the CMMS(work order) system.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Copy of MA. Electrician License (Journeyman or Master) or copy of NH Electrician License and willing to apply for a reciprocity license in MA.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with industrial controls, HMI's ands PLC's.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Fireman or Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator's 2-I or higher license.
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash training.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf