Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA)
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars.
You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives.
We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conducting complaint processes related to supplier components.
- Cooperation with suppliers in improving the product and production process.
- Carrying out inspections at suppliers and reviewing the effectiveness of implemented actions.
- Analysis and solving current quality problems.
- Ensuring compliance of conducted activities with ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA.
- Supervision over the warehouse of non-compliant parts.
- Approval of components according to Molex standards.
- Conducting audits at suppliers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Higher education (quality management, production engineering, etc.).
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position, (automotive industry).
- Knowledge of English language allowing for free communication.
- Knowledge of the German language allowing for free communication.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 requirements.
- Knowledge of special requirements of car manufacturers such as BMW, Audi, VW
- Knowledge on electronic components.
- The other party's auditor's privileges are welcome
- Knowledge of quality tools (e.g. PPAP, 8D, SPC, PFMEA).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Driving license cat. B.
- Openness to change and continuous improvement.
- High communication skills.
- Readiness for periodic business trips.