Product Manager (m/f/d) Wireless Charging Automotive
Due to increasing growth opportunities, Molex has identified the need for a Product Manager for our Wireless Charger portfolio to join the European organization. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for seeking out and identifying new business opportunities within the European OEM markets that are in line with Molex goals and long term plan, and to convert these opportunities into successful wins for the organization. We are looking for those that share our passion in providing innovative solutions to the market to solve our customers complex challenge paired with technical expertise and strong business acumen.
Homeoffice based in Germany
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prospecting, vetting, and qualifying new business opportunities within the European automotive market, primarily premium OEMs
- The Experience You Will Bring
- Drive the program teams to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of your project
- Collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in Europe, Asia and North America to deliver solutions to our diverse international automotive OEMs.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Hardware, Software, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing, etc.) to ensure projects are executed and delivered on time to meet or better exceed customer expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor´s /master’s degree in engineering or business education or equivalent work-related experience
- 5+ years of proven industry experience in sales & marketing or business development for automotive electronic solutions; experience as a Tier 1 preferred
- Highly technical aptitude, relevant electronics knowledge as well as effective management & leadership skills
- The capacity to develop sound points of views on technology, product, customer, competitors and market trends and action them into strategies for growth.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to travel in Europe to coordinate global and regional projects deployment