What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist PM on project(s) follow up.
- Assist PM on process(es) follow up, Molding, Printing, manual/automation Assembly, etc.
- Assist PM on Project scope management, to make sure cost within budget;
- Assist Project timeline management, tracking timeline to meet target schedule;
- Project resource management;
- Project risk management;
- Set-up project team, leading cross functional project teams activities;
- Maintain project adherence to facility and corporate quality systems, SOP’s & WI’s;
- Set up and maintain projects use Celoxis tool;
- As a main contact window to Customer and internal communication window;
- Manage Project documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree or above.
- More than 2-year working experiences on Project Management or related.
- Fluent English both in writing and speaking.
- Good communication, negotiation, leadership skill.
- Office software, Project.
What Will Put You Ahead
- PMP certificate.
- Medical project management experience.
- SAP experience.