DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ANALYST
Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to work with our Digital Transformation Team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. The Digital Transformation team is a vital component in Flint Hills Resources’ strategy to radically improve business performance through the application of technology and profitably transform our business. Working as an integrated group with the Engineering and Operating teams that design and maintain FHR’s operating facilities our team functions as a startup entity within our enterprise to develop innovative solutions and build a market for their solutions through transforming FHR work processes.
As a member of the Digital Transformation team you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. You will collaborate to develop engaging solutions and prove their value through rapid experimentation and scalable deployment in our business. Collaboration, creativity, and an intense focus on attaining positive business results will be necessary skills. Like an employee of a startup, you will need to be resourceful and capable of partnering with market solution providers that can accelerate progress of our business objectives.
Successful candidates will have:
· The ability to adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an experimentation environment
· Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
· Strong economic thinking skills and business acumen
· Skills to design products that are intuitive and valued by the customer
· Self-motivation and a drive to create innovative solutions and see them applied
· An entrepreneur’s mindset and the persistence to create value through work process transformation
· A positive attitude and the innovative thinking skills to turn yesterday’s impossible into tomorrow’s production capability
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Facilitating interactions with various FHR business and transformation teams to solve business problems through development of sustainable technology solutions
· Providing primary analysis on potential opportunities like automated process and equipment monitoring, predictive asset maintenance or maximizing labor utilization. Ensure that we are prioritizing and recommending those that bring about the most value!
· Evaluating partners for specific projects and helping to connect FHR with those resources
· Contributing to transformation projects through functional analysis and design work, technical coding and scripting, or guiding implementations within the business.
· Staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that we are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success
The Experience You Will Bring
· Bachelor’s Degree with an Engineering or Technology focus, or equivalent work experience.
· Proven professional experience in a technology focused role (including but not limited to IT Roles such as: Application Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Software Developer, Data Scientist, DevOps/Cloud Engineer)
· Demonstrated experience solving business problems with technology
· Coding experience with a modern development language (C#, Java, Python etc., ...)
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience with AI/ML platforms (H20.ai, AWS AI/ML, Azure, ...)
· Experience with GUI design
· Experience with ROS (Robotic Operating System)
· Experience with AR/VR
· Experience working or leading Agile Product Development Teams
· Experience starting your own business
· In this role, you may travel up to 40% of the time
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf