Director, Divisional Marketing
The TIS (Transportation & Industrial Solutions) Divisional Marketing Director will be in charge of leading our business division’s marketing efforts at a strategic level. The selected candidate will be responsible for driving marketing plan development aligned to the strategic business plan and goals, evaluating business opportunities and developing marketing strategies in support of a highly integrated Marketing execution plans towards the automotive market space as well as industrial market space. The candidate will also plan and coordinate marketing efforts in coordination with the corporate marketing organization, communicating the marketing plans to the business and sales and marketing partners, and building demand, awareness and positioning for the Molex brand and division.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts on behalf of business as senior, aligned marketing resource.
- Overseeing marketing plan development and execution.
- Building market and marketing strategy and working with corporate team to execute.
- Organizing and attend company conferences, trade shows, and major events. Communicating and mapping the marketing plan – ensuring all key stakeholders are fully aligned and driving defined strategy.
- Researching demand and aligning strategy for products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Developing and managing Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish with support from Corporate Marketing
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years experience running marketing strategy and execution.
- 5+ years experience of automotive market space, customer base, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Related experience in industrial market space (robotics and industrial automation companies).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf