Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Manufacturing Operator to assist with producing medical product that meets customer specifications by operating injection molding machines, automation cells, and performing manual assembly production, performing ‘pre’ and ‘post’ molding operations and in process product quality inspections, and conducting final inspections.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow Operator Instruction Sheets: correctly use tools and equipment, including assembly equipment and glue machines, and differentiate between good and bad parts using Limit Sample Boards
- Successfully operate and produce a high value and quality medical device on semi-automated equipment in a work cell
- Successfully utilized automation for acceptance and rejection conditions – poke yoke
- High level understanding of Performance Metrics for the production line
- Participation in engineering builds, specialized project requests, customer visits and audits
- Understanding of materials issuance to the production line, 5S, product segregation and line clearance practices
- Complete training appropriate to assembly: terminology training, and safe drug handling
- Communicate assembly problems, such as excessive rejects to a team leader, and important information to operators on next shift
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Navigate files, maintain accurate records, and locate documents with a computer
- Remove full boxes of product from molding/CNC/secondary areas and deliver to appropriate destination. Weigh boxes for count as needed
- Empty production floor garbage and prepare and load recyclables at the end of the shift
- Return all material, WIP, and finished goods to warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate basic computer skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience in GDP and GMP compliance and expectations
Shift: 12 hour rotating 5:00am – 5:00pm (D2)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf