Complex Maintenance Manager
- A dynamic leader who can coach and develop others
- A technical resource on mechanical / electrical equipment
- Leader in EHS
- Strong subject matter expert in Reliability and Preventative Maintenance
- Provide direction to team to successfully execute workflow process
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop a culture that drives ownership and continuous improvement at the craftsman level.
- Leader in EHS
- Site leader in maintenance workflow – manage preventative and corrective work.
- Transformative leader who can seek, develop, and utilize others through changing workflows to meet new demands/challenges, talent management for workforce of the future.
- Direct the supervision of all complex, maintenance functions involving equipment, buildings, systems, and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, pipe fitting, and welding.
- Oversees asset strategy development by applying knowledge of innovative technology available, industry trends, and development to improve operation.
- Support operations in closing performance gaps. Develop and implement predictive and preventative maintenance strategies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Seven (7) or more years of maintenance experience, in an industrial, manufacturing, or military environment
- Five (5) or more years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge and experience of maintenance planning, scheduling, and coordination
- Experience routinely utilizing Root Cause Analysis or other similar problem solving tools.
- Working knowledge and experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate’s Degree or higher in a technical field
- Journeyman mechanical certification
- Experience with MP2
- Workflow SME
The selected applicant will be trained in the GP work processes and will need to gain a thorough understanding of the MP2 maintenance management system.
IND-GP-OPS Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf