Do you strive to exceed expectations? Do you have a commitment to safety and demonstrate initiative? If so, we would like to learn more about you! Our Georgia-Pacific, SPG facility in Hattiesburg, MS is currently looking for a Material Handler.
SPG Holdings (SPG), a Georgia-Pacific Company, is a leading specialty paper packaging supplier focused on providing a quality product and cost savings to our customers in the foodservice and retail napkin industry. We offer our customers a strategic partnership that contributes to their long term profitability and success. For more information about SPG, please visit: www.spglp.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly environment
- Adhering to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Operating a variety of material handling equipment such as forklifts, clamp lifts, and box clamps to load/unload raw materials, store product in warehouse and to load semi-trucks with finished products
- Performing a daily equipment inspection and complete inspection form
- Completing material handlers recording sheets for quantities, grades, waste and item numbers
- Operating shrink-wrap machines
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, to include rotating, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more experience operating a forklift and/or material handling
- Two (2) years or more experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment, or military experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf