Night Shift, Production Material Handler- $1,000 Stay On Bonus
Shift: B Shift (Sunday - Tuesday & every other Saturday: 6:00pm - 6:00am)
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will support molding production by pulling/restocking materials as needed and the loading of raw material. Will also be responsible for monitoring of material handling systems and support equipment as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Our molding department makes plastic housings that are used in electronic connectors for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
No experience? No problem. Will train the right person.
Pay: Our positions pay you based on your personal contribution. The minimum is $17.50/hr. but can expand up to $25.85/hr. based on your skills and experience. Additionally, raises are not tied to the amount of time you've been in the role but rather how quickly you gain knowledge and show proficiency!
$500 paid after 90 days + $500 paid after 6 months
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supply/maintain proper production materials at correct processes (including moisture tests)
- Effective communication
- Monitor all material systems/equipment for proper operation, including filters
- Keep materials and support equipment properly identified and labeled
- Do all required SAP, WRx, and multi-form transactions
- Keep production support equipment clean and ready for use
- Create maintenance POs
- Follow applicable SOPs and work instructions
- Do end of run teardowns and being learning setups
- Maintain safety, quality, and housekeeping standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Effective communication - oral & written
- Ability to use or learn Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights of up to 40 feet
- Ability to stand the majority of stated shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience using SAP
- Forklift experience
- Basic mechanical and troubleshooting skills
Hourly Wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf