Mgr, District Sales
Promote, design-in, and sell Molex range of products. Leading team member to achieve goal for growth business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Key account customer demand management and meet Sales goal in booking and billing.
- Maintain & increase order share in targeted accounts and review new business opportunities with sales regularly
- Collect customer/competitor information.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports/forecast, and update the upside opportunity and downside risk with detail information
- Update and maintain high degree of accuracy in sales force for team member on weekly basis
- Leading team member for all of new project design activities.
- Forming account strategy with short term and long term for growth business
- Well maintain customer relationship in every level
- Coach team member on selling skill by economical thinking
- Using MBM culture in anytime to influence team member
Working independently and only results reviewed; timely interaction with supervisor on regular tasks; discussion with supervisor on the process steps for completing responsibilities.
The job is focused on executing actions, setting direction and Biz by company goal and management directions. The job is performing highly complex tasks requiring creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
College / University or above, ME or IT will be plus 10years sales experience
Familiar with Electronic Market
5years working experience in connector/cable market
3~5years in management position
Adaptive personality with problem solving mind-set Windows operation environment, internet, MS Office, SAP system,
Build good rapport with customers at all level
Good English ability on Reading, Speaking, and Writing
This role needs to have well communication skill for coordinating between customer, the factory, & division PM and even outsourcing.
International travel necessary and min. 3~5 times/year
Great initiative & responsibility, Logic sense, efficient working style & well communicator