Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Program Specialist to join our team! We are seeking a highly motivated team member focused on improving processes, supporting cross functional teams, and facilitating a collaborative effort to reach a common goal. Equally important is the ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines. If you are looking for a new challenge with an established organization, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the maintenance of site level engineering master data including: Bill of Materials, Routings, and Material Masters.
- Support engineers with the manufacturing transfer process to
- Provide support for sample activities including scheduling samples and getting sampled parts to the metrology lab, participating in tool samples, reporting sample results to the engineer, and sending samples to the customer
- Support engineers by collecting and providing information to internal customers and perform some engineering tasks such as generating engineering change orders and ensuring internal project paperwork is up-to-date once in production
- Support engineers during customer visits to ensure customer needs are met
- Enable an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge share and principled entrepreneurship
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an engineering or customer-related discipline within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing projects
- Experience using an ERP system
- Willing and able to travel to other Phillips Medisize facilities to support business needs
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Plastic injection molding experience
- Previous experience using SAP
- Understanding of quality management systems and metrology
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf