Molex is looking for an experienced Sr. Accountant to join as an integral part of the team that is responsible for and manages the accounting tasks for all Molex companies across the US and Canada!
The team will drive continuous process standardization and improvements by leveraging the ERP system and implement industry best in class practices. You will have the opportunity to create value for the business by providing accurate and timely accounting services to all business partners enabling them to make better business decisions. End users include Molex Senior Management, Tax, Treasury, and FP&A Finance Teams and Governmental Reporting Agencies.
This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the Molex business world, including our parent company Koch Industries, Inc., and to work with the Molex Corporate Finance teams. The knowledge and experience provided by this position create an excellent platform for career growth. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the month-end close, including preparing assigned journal entries
- Review account reconciliations and supporting documentation for validity, accuracy and completeness
- Partner with various departments, including plant controllers, global business services, financial reporting, FP&A, treasury, tax and legal
- Support external audits and statutory reporting compliance
- Analyze the financial statements for discrepancies and provide commentary for month over month change in account balances
- Lead process optimization projects with the goal of driving improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Support integrations of acquired entities into existing processes and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of progressive experience in finance and accounting functions
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP experience
- CPA certification
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment
- BPC, One Source or other consolidation software experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: