Regional Coordinator, Change Management - APS
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the consistent implementation and application of the change policy and methodology across sites in the region
- Coordinate regional processing and approvals of all product and process changes that impact internal operations, suppliers and customers within Region
- Ensure effective and timely customer communications regarding product & process changes to meet customer requirements
- Manage responsiveness and expedite all open Global Change Management changes within Region and globally with other regional coordinators
- Create and implement plans for training, system change and roll out across sites in the region.
- Support managers and supervisors in the region who may have questions about the policy or procedure
- Coordinate efforts with Local and other Regional Coordinators.
- Track process performance metrics and follow up on and report on issues requiring resolution
- Support change management at the organizational level by working closely with all participating support functions, plants and divisions.
- Assess Change management process to and identify and lead improvement efforts as required within Region.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Graduate Degree in Science or Commerce
- Working knowledge of any Change Management System in any Manufacturing Organization
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, SharePoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of Organizational change efforts & dealing directly with customers on quality issues, change management and problem resolution
- Experience communicating with customers and coordinating multi-site responses
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work across time zones
- Willingness to travel globally between 10%-30 of the time
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills