Research & Analytics Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Manager, GBS Finance Research & Analytics (R&A)
This role works with all levels of the Finance organization including executive management and senior management. Also works with other functional groups like GSM, HR, IT, S&OP and Supply Chain as well as the business units, divisions and operations.
This role is part of the Global Business Services organization and will closely with Offshore Finance Reporting and Analytics team. They will work with the businesses units to support their reporting and analytic needs. Key dimensions of the role are establishing and growing a global capability that: (1) establishes a common foundation for Finance reporting, (2) creates efficiencies by centralizing standard reports across the organization and (3) provides strategic insights and decision support to business partners through reports, advanced analytics, and objective analysis
We will create value for the company by (1) collaborating with the business and IT to leverage industry leading technology and techniques built on top of our global systems, (2) attracting, retaining, and developing best-in-class talent and (3) working closely with our internal business partners and stakeholders to understand their financial reporting and analytic needs and create value through on-time delivery of high quality information to help steer the business
What You Will Do In Your Role
R&A Projects Management
- Ensure on time and quality deliverables from Offshore R&A team.
- Ensure Data integrity governance: i.e. Cost Center Dashboard data cleaning
- Monitoring Daily reporting updates such as Booking and Billing Daily Flash
- Manage all R&A projects with help from Offshore team as well as proactively communicate to business partners as well as Finance R&A team Lead on progress, launch date and post launch plan
- Demonstrate strong customer focus to ensure positive and quick user acceptance of R&A products.
- Establish effective/up to date project tracking and accurate information on resource availability
- Participate and facilitate technology transformation for next level analytics
- Keep up to date with latest Reporting and Analytics tools and apps.
- Work closely with EDM, BW, BPC and IT team to build data platform
- Identify automation opportunities to improve efficiency
Business Relationship and Pipeline Development
- Proactively seeking feedback from finance business partner/leaders on customer satisfaction and develop/adjust R&A products to meet prioritized business needs
- Engage with business partner from division/corporate or cross function collaboration to develop pipeline projects with optimized value creation
- Translate Analytical Road Map into actionable projects and ensure delivery
GBS Team Management
- Provide constructive feedback to offshore team on performance
- Cooperate with offshore team and coach less experienced team member on business knowledge & technical knowledge sharing as well as process improvement
- Ensure there is business partnership with onshore and offshore finance teams
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong financial acumen and cross functional business acumen including areas such as Accounting, Finance, Logistics, Pricing, S&OP, Procurement, and Sales Operations.
- High degree of problem solving and critical thinking skills to perform deep analysis, identify root causes and create appropriate solutions cutting across divisions and functions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and exemplify our MBM philosophy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with all groups, to build relationships, influence and to provide analytics insights across organizational segments
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills for clear and concise communication at all levels within the company and to do so in a timely and accurate way
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or other related field of study
- 5 years in Reporting and Analytics roles with increasing responsibilities
- Strong financial acumen and cross functional business acumen including areas such as Accounting, Finance, Logistics, Pricing, S&OP, Procurement, and Sales Operations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Global Business Services with offshore finance reporting and analytics.
- Master's Degree in related field of study
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.