Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the Automotive, Medical, Consumer Electronics, and Data Com industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrows challenges. Molex is seeking a self-directed Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the mechanical design and development of new High Performance Data Cable products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and develop new products and product components
- Design and develop new manufacturing processes
- Develop work instructions for production
- Support marketing/sales with product proposals, samples and technical literature
- Support Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
- Participates in design review meetings
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 3 years design experience
- 3D modeling and 2D drawing experience
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with cable design
- Use of any of the following: CoCreate (One Space Designer, Solid Designer), Pro/E, Inventor, or SolidWorks
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf