Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society. Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Managing customer complaint process and close cooperation with interdisciplinary Team in order to analyze and resolve reported quality problem (with 8D approach)
- Supervision over corrective actions implementation and effectiveness assessment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
- Ensuring effective and timely support regarding open Quality Notifications
- Coordinating financial settlements with customers (returns management /RGA, RSTO/; contact with Dispute Team)
- Participating in interdisciplinary team activities on process documentation ( e.g. FMEA, Control Plan, control instructions…)
- Defining acceptance criteria for visual aspects
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis
- Support validation process
- Conduct internal process audit
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated and strong experience in a similar position (automotive industry, cooperation with Tier 1 customers).
- Very good understanding of IATF 16949
- Knowledge on VDA standards
- Knowledge of special requirements of car manufacturers such as BMW, Audi, VW
- Minimum engineering degree, quality management would be preferred
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
- Experience in risk assessment activities
- Knowledge of English language allowing for free communication.
- Knowledge of the German language allowing for free communication.
- Knowledge of SAP system is welcome
- Knowledge of core tools according to AIAG and VDA
What Will Put You Ahead
- Driving license cat. B.
- Openness to change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Timeliness, meticulousness and accuracy
- Ability to work under time pressure