Commercial Excellence Supervisor
Be Principled Entrepreneurship, working continuously to identify and implement transformation towards the improvement of our customers experience, proactively creating virtuous cycles of mutual benefit that will lead Guardian to be the preferred partner. We will be nimble and flexible in our demand creation activities to profitably identify and serve our customers’ ever-changing needs. Using a mutually beneficial trading mentality – including understanding customer alternatives and making profitable buy versus make decisions – will enable us to capture more of the value we create
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pricing – Define and monitor pricing strategy adherence by segments supporting the sales organization in successfully executing the commercial strategy. Responsible for collaboratively set targets based on market conditions, support execution through customer mix optimization programs and keep track of results through constant monitoring and reporting.
- Strategic Planning – Monitor macro and micro economic drivers and its impact in glass consumption, making possible the maintenance of a solid point of view for South America’s supply and demand dynamics. Support all business development opportunities in its assessments.
- Others – Power BI and CRM (Sales Force) Owner
The Experience You Will Bring
- Marketing, Sales and Finance background are desirables.
- Important to have an analytical profile and excellent excel proficiency.
- Capacity to transform economic data into business insights.
- Pricing management experience will be a plus.
- English and Portuguese are required.
- 5 years of experience
- English Communication