KBX Technology Solutions, LLC in Green Bay, WI is seeking an IT Product Manager who will represent both the internal and external customer to the product team. As a Product Manager, a key responsibility is the management of a particular product. In depth knowledge and understanding of existing functionality along with future feature requests will be key in order to stay market competitive in a SaaS environment. The Product Manager is responsible to set the roadmap for product growth, share this vision with the team and evangelize it with key Stakeholders. This role will lead the product team to develop and deliver new and enhanced product features and use customer and user feedback to drive success and growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
·Contribute through the leadership of the product team and in working with the Product Director to help define a product roadmap and differentiation strategy.
·Work collaboratively with other Product Managers to ensure standards are defined and followed and that impacts and influences across products are communicated and socialized.
·Use market research, industry/competitive analysis and environmental factors in determining where the team should focus their efforts.
·Gap analysis research of existing functionality versus Customer and market demand driven functionality.
·Contribute to the prioritization of the product backlog in order to meet customer/user demand, value and profit.
·Leverage proven change management practices to ensure adoption of delivered capabilities and measure success.
·Lead the product management, development and quality to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Lead the product team with integrity, confidence, humility, and empowerment
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3-5 years in a lead position on an IT team.
- Experience in managing large, complex software development projects.
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, to include some user interface documentation skills.
- Previous experience in leading a successful team of IT professionals.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead efforts supporting long-term goals and a roadmap to increase market share
- Ability to create structure and processes in fast paced Agile environment.
- Previous Transportation and/or Logistics experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf