Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Material Handler for the New Richmond location to support the production floor in the preparation of raw materials, packaging, component parts, work orders and labels. To keep production running smoothly; to prevent loss due to downtime; and maintain accurate inventory control.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating - D2
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review minimum storage levels for products stored in-house and off-site
- Transfer product to in-house warehouse locations and issue Material Staging Reports
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Support all warehouse areas including material handling, shipping and receiving
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
Maintain excellent communication with team leaders and co-workers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- 6+ months of warehouse experience
- Eligible to drive company owned vehicles
- Physical Requirements: Lifting Requirements: Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lbs Standing Requirements: Ability to stand an entire shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Certification for forklift operation
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf