Marketing Project Coordinator
Koch Communications Marketing is seeking a Project Coordinator responsible for managing workflow of marketing projects including branding campaigns, video shoots, websites, etc. from ideation through completion. As part of the project management team, the candidate will interface with a range of internal and external stakeholders, managing multiple moving project parts simultaneously. We require someone who is highly detail oriented, flexible, and can prioritize and communicate effectively in a fast-paced creative environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This role is responsible for ownership and evolution of the project management function within KCM, keeping projects progressing through an agency environment as efficiently and promptly as possible.
- Continually optimize and improve processes wherever possible
- Determine resources (both internal and external) needed to accomplish stated objectives and manage in an effective and efficient manner
- Leading project planning sessions and status meetings – provide action items, next steps, drive project progress and workflows
- Reprioritize workloads based on shifting demands including timeline and scope changes, as well as capacity and availability of resources
- Coordinate internal and external creative resources
- Ensure projects meet deadlines – must be in constant communication with stakeholders
- Track financial resources against scope of work and project budgets
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar role, setting or industry
- Customer-focused mindset and strong customer service skills
- Ability to challenge/push back on expectations and hold others accountable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deadline-driven and high degree of accountability
- Project management software knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project management training
- Experience implementing project management software
- Knowledge of the creative process
- Experience managing large scale video and web projects
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf