Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a knowledgeable, interpersonal Production Supervisor with good organizational and communication skills to support medical manufacturing at our Costa Mesa facility!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to production staff, including people management as follows:
- Manage performance and address disciplinary issues
- Lead the hiring process, and drive development for your respective team
- Communicate information to direct reports and relay information throughout the organization; ensure team is aligned with and accomplishing goals and objectives
- Drive efficiency improvements in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Lead improvement directives in partnership with Operational Excellence.
- Coordinate manufacturing activities to drive optimum utilization of resources, tools, and equipment.
- Drive a safety 1st, Quality always culture.
- Consistently monitor processes, observe, and make recommendations to improve profitability and/or reduce safety concerns.
- Ensure direct reports adhere to all procedures and processes.
- Assist with maintenance of accurate inventory of production supplies as needed.
- Conduct trainings for direct reports as necessary.
- Organize and coordinate activities within the manufacturing operation to meet or exceed the facility and corporate goals.
- Lead, coach, and mentor staff to drive a high-performance culture that accommodates rapid and dynamic growth and high employee engagement.
- Ensure effective and successful transfer of new Medical Assembly products in to manufacturing in conjunction with Pre-Production - efficient and cost-effective capacity ramping and scaling to commercialization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in a manufacturing related discipline with 2-4+ years manufacturing/leadership related experience; or
- High School Diploma (GED) with 5+ years Manufacturing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficient experience with SAP and Kronos
- Proficient with computers and software including Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Strong self-starter possess the ability to properly manage time, projects and people
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively hold direct reports accountable for performance
- Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality
- Decision making and prioritization skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to achieve desired results by influencing peer groups within the facility
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf