Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for processing incoming materials, storing and picking of materials from warehouse racking, processing of shipments. When a problem arises it needs to contact the warehouse supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Processing of incoming goods, physically review of materials against packing list or supplied documentation.
- Storing materials from receiving to rack locations.
- Processing of shipments, by pulling materials from racking locations, prepare packing list.
- Assist in conducting cycle count activities.
- Coordinate activities with support departments.
- Understand, support and contribute to current MBM Philosophy, Six Sigma, EICC, ISO, IAFT and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively throughout shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic computer skills
- Experience using fork lift equipment
- Experience in Warehousing activities
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with us of RF/barcode hand held units
Shift: First (Monday - Friday)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf