What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead formal reviews of test specifications with product design and test engineering personnel. Review requested specification changes for consistency with customer requirements and existing test procedures. Track all changes and compile into formal documentation for review with customers and Molex personnel.
- Collaborate with product design and lab personnel to revise documentation for test method Best Practices. hold review meetings and revise documentation accordingly.
- Collaborate with global testing team to revise and transfer documents (GTS) to Chinese. Revise the locate documents into SharePoint accordingly.
- Project all tasks based on lab’s resource, priority review to maximize the lab’s resource utilization. Maintain lab testing dashboard and keep good communication with customer.
- Provide the quotation to customer based on testing plan and maintain lab’s RFQ system.
- Perform related test and provide the correct data in time.
- To support the quality system in the test lab. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- College level course work or equivalent experience in Technical Writing and IT
- Significant experience in working with technical documents, information systems and engineering information
- Min2years’ experience working in testing lab or quality
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external customers.