What You Will Do In Your Role
- To manage preventive and predictive maintenance for all facility and production equipment, set up and optimize maintain method, working instruction, master plan, resource arrangement in cost effective manner.
- Spare parts management, such as spare parts inventory, budget, and cost control.
- To continuously improve all machine’s performance: yield, efficiency, utilization, MTTR, MTBF, OEE, EHS…etc.
- Guiding working instruction and training for all Technician, Electrician, Machine operators.
- Cooperate with automation, testing, quality engineers in new line/product/machine/process/technology introduction, provide cost effective and advanced machine capability/capacity solution and technology issue handling with lean thinking.
- To cooperate with technician and electrician to support all equipment’s issue handling, coaching and improve their capability and knowledge ,including down time and failure …etc.
- To cooperate with automation design engineer or supplier for new automation project. Should involved in at beginning of these projects for optimizing solution, to lower future maintain cost and improve machine’s stability .
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree, Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automation engineering.
- Equipment engineer 5years+, working as maintenance engineer 1year+ will be plus.
- TPM knowledge.
- Automation design knowledge (familiar with mechanical design or electrical components).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic Vision inspection system knowledge.
- Basic Robot knowledge.
- Automation design experience(Mechanical or electrical).
- 1 kind of 3D software application.
- Basic Lean knowledge.
- Knowledge with SPC,PFC,PFMEA,MSA,GR&R…etc quality tools.
- Working experience with soldering, over molding , auto assembly and testing machine.
- Familiar with reading and written English ,fluent oral speaking will be a plus.