The IT site specialist should be able to follow up and execute IS initiatives and directions driven by the Regional & Corporate office. This position is to coordinate activities across Molex IT organizations/functions and KBS partner to support these initiatives and projects.
This position is expected to align IT strategies and provide suggestions and work with supervisor and business establish plans that will support the current and future business needs of the Molex local & global organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Involve to system requirements from production shop floor process automation & process improvements. Work and collaborate with Regional and other relevant IT Groups across the Molex organization necessary to implement these projects.
- As a Business Partner to the local business, provide reliable quality IT solution to meet local business growth and requirements, as well as, create opportunities to educate the users to increase IT technologies especially new tools and promote the implementation of IT initiatives with internal teams and partners
- Support local application developments and support, ensuring business requirements and IT activates are met.
- Working with purchase and procurement team, manage vendor relationship and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standard of IT services.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Recognized Degree in Computer Studies or Information Technology discipline or related field from accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years of IT/IS experience. ERP implementation experience & having support experience.
- Project hands-on experience having managed small or medium size IT Data Center & IT equipment.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience on shop floor system development and supports.
- Knowledge on software development C#, .Net, VBA, MS Power platform etc.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, storage, backup software and Windows server.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English and ability to converse in Mandarin.
What Will Put You Ahead
SAP or MES business & process knowledge are preferred.