Converting Technician-Green Bay Broadway
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Converting Technician-Green Bay Broadway Mill
Our Green Bay Broadway facility is seeking individuals who are skilled in manufacturing to join us asConverting Technicians. Converting Technicians will work both on the manufacturing floor and control rooms observing and maximizing production.Within our advanced work system, technicians develop ownership of their equipment enabling them to make decisions and repairs that directly impact the quality product that we are proud to put our company name on.
If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your input and knowledge, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. At Georgia-Pacific, we won’t just offer you a job, we’ll offer you a career that will allow you to grow and innovate as an individual. Georgia-Pacific offers a competitive starting salary, benefits package, overtime opportunities and immediate eligibility for vacation. Successful team members may be eligible for performance-based pay and will have advancement opportunities.
Our Georgia-Pacific Broadway mill has a long history in Green Bay and recently celebrated it’s 100 year anniversary. To learn more about what we do at our Broadway Mill, please click on the following link:www.gp.com/Company/Company-Overview/Locations/Green-Bay
Hourly rates start between $19.00 and $21.00/hr based on experience. This position offers a $1000 sign-on bonus to external hires eligible after 90 days of employment!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Utilize computer control systems and troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Adjust and make minor equipment repairs
- Perform equipment changeovers
- Operate forklift
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
- Willing and able to work a twelve (12) hour rotating shift, weekends, holidays, overtime and occasional on-call hours
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, i.e.: safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific jobs
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating paper converting equipment
- Experience working a rotating shift
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf