IT Financial Systems Analyst
We are searching for a Financial Application Developer to design, implement, maintain and support OneStream applications. In this role, you will be provided the opportunity to work with our subsidiaries across a multitude of industries and learn from all levels of management in one of the largest private companies in America.
The Koch Industries’ Corporate Accounting team is responsible for consolidating and analyzing information for management and US GAAP reporting to our shareholders, as well as managing the daily accounting functions related to a number of Koch businesses, not-for-profit entities and its capabilities such as Treasury, Business Development, HR, Public Affairs, and Legal. The Corporate Accounting team is also responsible for managing and collaborating on global accounting and reporting requirements with all Koch subsidiaries, which includes:
- providing accounting thought leadership on complex business transactions and proposed changes in global accounting standards,
- helping our business leaders make informed and empowered decisions during complex business transactions such as acquisitions, divestitures and business restructurings,
- facilitating collaboration, knowledge sharing and economic perspectives between business units,
- creating accounting best practices and promoting innovation across our company’s finance organizations,
- and enhancing the quality of our financial and statutory reporting process globally.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Implement metadata changes and mapping tables between source systems and target OneStream application.
- Develop and maintain security, ensure licensing compliance, and perform annual user audits.
- Coordinate with submitting divisions to efficiently meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain reports in OneStream, OneStream Add-On, etc.
- Train new users, and be a point of contact for issue resolution.
- Author and adapt OneStream rules, OneStream scripts, and other code to meet stakeholder needs.
- Author and adapt OneStream metadata, rules, OneStream scripts, and other code and solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
- Participate in and support ad hoc initiatives and projects to include new business integrations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science
At least 3 years years of accounting, finance, or IT experience
A basic understanding of relational databases and experience writing SQL queries
Basic understanding of data warehouses describing enterprise supply chain and logistics, order to cash, financial planning, general ledger accounting and process manufacturing
Basic understanding of Visual Basic, C# or Python
Solid understanding of metadata and financial reporting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of the tax provisioning and compliance processes.
- Experience with BI tools and financial data presentation
- Experience with financial reporting close and consolidation processes.
- Hands-on use of SQL (creation of queries, joins, views, and security).
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf