PRESS SUPPORT - Clarendon, Sc
This successful candidate will bring long term value by acting as a principled entrepreneur, continuously performing core responsibilities and identifying additional ways he/she can leverage their comparative advantage for the benefit of themselves and the organization. Provide troubleshooting and support for the press area to ensure efficient operation of equipment. Physical aspects include but not limited to climbing stairs, ladders, working from heights, hot/cold weather environments, confined spaces, lifting 50 lbs or greater and standing for an entire 12-hour shift. Candidate will be required to test competency in obtaining license to operate mobile equipment and occasionally required to cover operator and support position in the absence of the original employee.
Press support employees will work rotating 12-hour shift, weekends, holidays, and OT as needed
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct visual checks of equipment to detect any developing issues and advise Press Operator of any discoveries.
- Take direction from Press Operator to assist in troubleshooting production or quality issues on the production line.
- Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting repetitive downtime issues
- Conduct daily housekeeping duties to keep work area safe and clean
- Must be able to understand process flow and can use manual controls to control upset conditions
- Assist Safety Manager with monitoring area for indoor air quality
- Strong communications skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations including wearing required PPE
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- A minimum of Two (2) years of manufacturing experience.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf