Mold Maintenance Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is a brand-new facility built end of 2019 with a state-of-the-art, full-capability tool room. We are seeking a Mold Maintenance Technician to join our team and support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up molds for sampling
- Clean molds and bases
- Replace mold components
- Make basic ejector pins
- Remove broken bolts
- Drive forklift
- Disassemble/assemble molds and secondary equipment
- Properly clean and lubricate molds and secondary equipment
- Properly tag molds and secondary equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in an operations or manufacturing-related role
- Lifting Requirements: up to 40lbs
- Push/Pull Force: up to 60lbs
- Standing Requirements: 6 – 7 hours
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with injection molding
- Experience in a maintenance-related role
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5pm - 5am (get every other 3-day weekend off) + 10% shift premium
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship