Commercial Compliance Audit Manager
Koch Industries, Inc. is seeking a Commercial Compliance Audit Manager to join our Koch Company Services Compliance Audit team. We already have a spot for you in Wichita, KS or Atlanta, GA at one of our corporate locations; although alternative locations may be considered.
The ideal candidate possesses a proven t rack-record of commercial compliance and related risk expertise, solid foundation in auditing and investigative skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can leverage your commercial compliance expertise and audit experience combined with a passion to create value, we are interested in learning more about you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Quickly and proactively build a deep understanding of Koch Companies Compliance Standards, policies, and guidelines, as well as regulatory compliance risks associated with each business and business capability.
- Develop audit strategies and/or protocols for projects based on risks assessed, regulatory requirements, compliance standards, etc.
- Demonstrate well developed project management skills, critical thinking and a sense of urgency when performing audits and investigations.
- Conduct audit interviews and perform audit testing to identify potential gaps and opportunities.
- Create high-quality audit reports that are accurate, concise, insightful and are delivered on a timely basis.
- Develop audit tools, assist with continual improvement of compliance standards and key controls, and assist with development and implementation of compliance assurance strategies.
- Continuously improve the audit process through innovation.
- Exhibit customer focus by developing strong relationships with internal customers to better understand risks and anticipate their needs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Seven (7) or more years of experience (i.e. auditing, governance, commercial compliance, and/or financial controls)
- Prior Audit experience in functional areas (i.e. commercial audit, financial audit, regulatory audit)
- Experience with key compliance standards (i.e. Anti-Corruption, Antitrust, Data Privacy, Government Interactions, Third-Party Risks)
- Experience originating and/or leading a project from beginning to end (i.e. gathering data, developing a point of view, presentation to key stakeholders, partnering with business leaders, guiding decisions, follow-up evaluations)
- Able to travel as needed; including overnight stays (up to 20% of the time)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Relevant certification(s) (e.g. CIA, CFE, CRMA, CISA)
- Experience auditing in a sales and manufacturing environment
- Experience with enterprise risk management programs, internal investigations of fraud and other compliance matters
- Experience with International Trade Compliance
- Experience with E-discovery tools
- Experience with compiling, analyzing large datasets and visualization (i.e. data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf