Business Operations Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Logistics in Green Bay, WI is seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to join the fast pace and growing technical team. We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized individual to assist with business activities and administrative tasks to ensure the organization is running efficiently. This role will support the Operations Manager and will be part of a wide range of exciting initiatives. The Business Operations Coordinator may work on assignments related to projects, management initiatives, internal operating procedures, business processes and policies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with various departments to document standard operating procedures
- Administrative accountabilities for the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Maintaining organization across departmental tools such as TEAMS, SharePoint, etc.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and working with departmental teams to problem solve and implement solutions
- Vendor management, maintaining documentation on processes and ensuring everything is kept up to date
A successful applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Strong interpersonal skills as relationship building across the department will be critical for success
- High emotional intelligence
- Process improvement mindset
- Organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Good strategic planning and problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail / detail oriented
- Enthusiasm for self-actualization
- Excellent verbal/ written communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability to resolve problematic situations
- Entrepreneurial mindset
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- 4+ years' of professional office experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in Visio or a similar diagramming product
Who is KBX Logistics? KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What is it really like to work here? Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.