Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Planner/Scheduler at our Fairmont, NE ethanol plant. In this role, you will be responsible for work orders, planning work and scheduling parts for all assets within the plant.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize Maximo for work orders, planning work, and scheduling parts for all assets within the plant
- Detailed planning of work requests and maintaining the area equipment data integrity
- Schedule preventative maintenance and work on shutdown tasks
- Work with Reliability staff and engineering to develop work order scope for large scope and complex items
- Candidate will be involved in the work processes by highlighting problems with work flow and educating.
- Coordinate with Reliability Manager monitoring progress of jobs and responsible to adjust daily schedule as needed to keep work flowing effectively
- Monitors effectiveness of field resources through measures and flow of work, identifies opportunities for improvement and communicates them to leadership team
- Planning responsibilities will involve ownership for a quality plan prior to scheduling, coordinating multi-craft planning efforts, identifying and resolving issues with planning general maintenance work
- Optimize resources and challenge the best way to resource jobs and proper sequencing of work
- Must be able to respond to and support emergency issues on a 24/7 basis.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and pre-employment physical
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with two hands
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs with one hand
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs with one hand
- Ability to push up to 90 lbs with two hands
- Ability to grip up to 100 lbs
- Ability to stoop/crouch/kneel
- Able to crawl through a 34" x 21" space
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying up to 30 lbs
- Exposure to environmental conditions (frequently walking in and outdoors) with exposure to extreme cold and warm temperatures from -20 to +100 degrees
- Must be willing to work around dust, oil, grease, chemicals, and other substances
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to plan work using Infor or other similar system
- Create work orders using Infor or other similar system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience working in an industrial plant environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid and current government issues driver's license
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to respond to and support plant emergency issues outside of the normal work schedule?
What Will Put You Ahead
- General industrial mechanical/electrical experience
- Ability to check inventory warehouse stock and materials using Maximo or similar system
- Experience working in a process manufacturing facility
- Experience with planning and scheduling software, such as Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf