IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst facilitates business process improvements via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications. This resource manages the requirements development process through the design, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. This position will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products, or new features for clients, including client training.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong initiative and be a self-starter with limited management oversight
- Proven analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment with other developers and analysts
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on mid-sized to large projects
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build relationships with our business partners to discover opportunities and build technical solutions that optimize business processes
- Challenge customers respectfully to think about different options – comfortable providing them with options rather than just perform what they request
- Lead enhancements/projects requiring full project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Foster a professional work environment and consistently looks for innovative ways to provide value to the business
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
- Develop functional test plans, and user acceptance test plans, and related scenarios
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for projects you are assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of professional experience in system design and project management
- High School Diploma
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in Transportation or Logistics
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools including the MS BI stack
- Experience with VB.net Applications
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Customer implementation experience
- EDI and API knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf