Sr Engineer 1, Printing
Lead Membrane Switch sampling line from sample tooling/material preparation to sample on time,by quality, by quantity to satisfy customer requirement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As Leader of sample line, Lead sample line KPI achievement, timely report and take actions.
- Participate in new product feasibility evaluation.
- Exploration of new printing technology to improves manufacturing methods and upgrade capability.
- Screen fabricating, the ink color allocates, set-up of the printing press, and troubleshoot printing quality abnormal issue etc.
- Sample making process design and process control to ensure sample deliver on time.
- Sample process record and feedback, chair post-sample meeting to follow open items.
- Follow 7S progress for sample area, create safe and tidy working environment.
- Assist QA team for customer incident investigation and corrective action implementation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above, majored in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation,at least 5 years working experience in printing area .
- Be familiar with printing process, include screen fabricating,ink allocates, set-up of press, especially Silver / Pedot etc printing on PET.
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills on printing.
- Working knowledge of process design and process control with LEAN concept.
- Effectively read and understand English materials, especially for engineering drawing.
- Experience of improvement tools, eg. 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Certified GB is plus.