Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination.
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend, and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
The experience you will bring.
- Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
- Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be team oriented and self-directing
- Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- One-year manufacturing experience
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights | 5pm – 5am plus 6% shift premium
Wage $15.92 per Hour, Benefits and Vacation start your first day on the job.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorshipIn order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify.Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf