As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
This is a second shift role working Monday - Thursday from 4pm - 2am, Shift differential is available! Earn 21.00-28.00/hour
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assemble Eco-Tec equipment with some direction.
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings.
- Cut, shape, and fit parts and components.
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld (plastic), and assemble/mount components on frames to form final products.
- Assemble stainless steel piping, pumps, valves; route and install air lines.
- High familiarity with most standard components such as nuts, bolts, washers, threaded rods, etc.
- Some familiarity with screens, laterals.
- Perform other related duties as required by Manager / Production – LH.
- Able to stand for long period of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly.
- Able to withstand high physical effort and demand, including repeat bending motions
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School graduate – technical or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in assembly or manufacturing environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Able to use variety of hand and power tools including drills, grinders, drill press, radial arm drill, saw, tape measure, etc.
- Able to inspect final product by follow quality inspection documents.
- Proficient in shop math.
- Proficient at reading engineering drawings.
- Flexible and versatile team player
- Willing and able to perform the physical requirements of this position