Are you a mechanically inclined individual who enjoys sharing knowledge with others? If so, we may have just the role for you!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our Green Bay facility on Packerland as our next Reliability Coach. This key leadership role is responsible for the performance and development of individual team members to deliver on facility/ department metrics. A successful Reliability Coach candidate will advance our culture by ensuring that the organization is aligned and capable. This is an integral part of our bet to meet the challenge of improving at a faster rate than our competition.
This position offers a $1000 sign on bonus for external candidates eligible after 90 days of employment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborating with Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Operations, and Quality Leaders to gain the knowledge tools to elevate a team to its full potential
- Embracing and managing change to drive innovation and process improvements
- Leading and fostering a culture that drives ownership and continuous improvement.
- Leading the focus on improving long term reliability across the product system, understanding top priorities, and continually building reliability capability in our people, process, and equipment
- Supporting operations in closing performance gaps by developing and implementing predictive and preventative maintenance strategies
- Using critical thinking, processes, and collaboration to troubleshoot equipment and machinery
- Working closely with Mechanical Engingeers, Technicians, precision technicians, and external experts to maintain and improve the process
- Assisting technicians with developing and following through with action register
- Providing feedback to Shift Leader
- Leading and promoting Operator Basic Care through the understand and knowledge sharing of Playbook concepts
- Prioritizing work to achieve long term value and be flexible to adjust to ever changing conditions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years or more of industrial, manufacturing or military experience
- Leadership experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing heavy machinery
- Willing and able to work 12 hour rotating shifts that include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Experience using computers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years or more of experience in the paper converting industry
- Two (2) years leadership experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment
- Experience with Asset Strategy Development, formal Root Cause Analysis, mechanical and electrical system knowledge.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf