Inventory Control Coordinator
Phillips-Medisize is looking for an Inventory Control Coordinator to enhance inventory workflow accuracy through coordination of cycle count process, maintaining key inventory control parameters, and effectively publishing key inventory metrics for stakeholder review and decision making.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain, control, and coordinate movement of raw materials work-in-progress and finished goods inventory within manufacturing process
- Coordinate the kitting of all required raw materials, components, subassemblies, and supplies and stage them per scheduled production for the day/shift.
- Direct activities of warehouse staff to support production priorities
- Audit inventory workflow to ensure inventory management principles such as FIFO
- Review and optimize IQMS or SAP system settings to meet key objectives
- Maintain inventory control and organization for first-in/first-out inventory by performing daily, weekly, and monthly physical inventories and cycle counting
- Perform system inventory transactions
- Establish inventory locations and warehouse flow
- Obtain and utilize information from various systems (such as IQMS and SAP) system to publish key inventory metrics for stakeholder review and decision making
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience working in an assembly and/or manufacturing environment required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in inventory movement preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Basic math skills i.e. multiplication
- Working knowledge of IQMS and/or SAP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf