Mold Technician - Rotating 12 Hour Days
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set, start, and changeover injection molds consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards.
- Operate injection molding machines and supporting equipment
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Understand and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
- Ensure injection molding work cells meet 6S standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years’ injection molding experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of injection mold functionality
- Knowledge and understanding of SPC
Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Day Shift (5a-5p) | 4% Shift Premium
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf