Survey Research Analyst (i360)
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking a Survey Research Analyst to join its analytics team, which is driven by data and measurement. The ideal candidate is experienced in political polling and messaging research, having previously worked for a polling or research firm. Core responsibilities will revolve around developing research questionnaires, experimenting with statistical polling techniques, and conducting quantitative analyses of polls, message testing, and research surveys.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and demonstrate strong ability in the following areas:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience applying and experimenting with prevailing and innovative survey research techniques
- Experience converting client research questions into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Expertise identifying and summarizing actionable key findings from survey research and delivering those findings in written reports and presentations
- Experience using a statistical program to conduct quantitative analysis
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Convert client research goals into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Use statistical software to analyze survey results and identify key insights
- Communicate, both written and orally, key survey findings to interested parties
- Experiment with and apply statistical weighting and sampling techniques to improve survey research results
- Work collaboratively with survey developers and other analysts to improve data collection and production processes to better serve client needs
- Work on specialized research projects as requested
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of relevant polling and/or public opinion research work experience
- 2+ years of technical experience with a quantitative analysis tool, such as R, STATA, or SPSS
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of technical experience with a database query language, such as SQL
- 2+ years of experience applying and experimenting with statistical weighting and sampling techniques
- Previous work experience with a polling or research firm
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf