Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking a Quality Technician on Third (3rd) Shift to perform dimensional inspection and ensure customer quality specifications are met; to troubleshoot problem areas; train employees on measuring equipment; create and coordinate an awareness and practice for quality policy and procedure.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Control and properly document non-conforming product
- Assist with coaching of operators on documentation and quality matters
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Perform inventory transactions for acceptable and non-conforming product
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Provide assistance with the Material Review Board process
- Verify, index, file and retrieve quality records
- Identify and recommend continual improvement opportunities for quality systems
- Assist with submission or validation packets
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of quality experience
- Experience with standard gauges such us micrometer, calipers, gage pins, height gages
- Experience with vision systems, such as OGP/CMM
- Must be able to work weekend shifts when needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years’ experience working with injection molding
- Experience with in-process inspection (dimensional/visual)
- Incoming inspection for components and raw materials
- Knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Knowledge of incoming, in-process and finished product inspection techniques
- Knowledge and experience working in a cGMP environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf