Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Reporting to European Operations Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervision of current location Production Accountant. Maximize the value of the team in accordance to our Vision and Priorities.
- As a member of the location Management team, strong customer focus through Business Partnering. Support in the definition and execution of the strategy and daily operational decision making, to maximize the value created in the plant:
- Analysis and preparation of the financial information. Specific focus on analysis and understanding of the different variables impacting operations and production processes.
- Perform structured business reviews of financial results with the local management team, to drive corrective actions and align with expected performance.
- Active leadership in Controllable Cost Management. Support the plant understanding the value of their costs and identifying cost opportunities. Effective and efficient cost management in the plant.
- Support the creation and execution of the locations business strategy, initiatives (including any capital projects and investments), and KPI’s to drive business plan execution of the plant.
- Maintain appropriate levels of financial literacy within the location.
- Maintain Group Financial Controls expectations in the plant, supporting operations and other plant teams on understanding and maintaining an effective internal control environment to safeguard assets and the integrity of financial information.
- Own core decision making tools: sales & profitability analysis, cost modelling, forecasting models.
- Annual and monthly forecasting with focus on the locations operational KPIs.
- Financial statements ownership; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow:
- Monthly review and reporting in accordance to US GAAP following internal strict reporting requirements, deadlines and policies from US Head Quarters.
- Validation and sign off. Close collaboration with other teams in the wider finance capability based in other European / Non European locations.
- Identification of opportunities to improve them through plant performance enhancement.
- Key facilitator of transformation and process efficiency and effectiveness improvement in the location, in alignment with Regional and Global initiatives.
- Collaboration with finance compliance team to facilitate both internal and external Audit processes.
- Willingness to travel in the role within Europe mainly for trainings and meetings.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Business administration and accounting educational background.
- Preferable 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing location with similar managerial responsibilities.
- Fluent conversational and written level of English.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Honesty, integrity, and entrepreneurship.
- Open minded to work in a changing environment.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, good sense for numbers and corporate processes.
- Results oriented approach to work, team-player, and desire to grow and continuously learn.
- Well organized.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Driving license.