Senior International Tax Analyst
Koch Companies Services, LLC, a services business that supports the global affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc., is looking for a Senior International Tax Analyst in their Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS office! Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review foreign income tax returns and review and prepare U.S. informational returns for foreign entities (5471, 8858, 8865) to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic and foreign tax law
- Track tax positions and their potential impacts on the company’s effective tax rate
- Develop and train tax interns and/or tax analysts
- Support company positions in tax audits and participate in tax planning projects
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to your supervisor and team
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Taxation) or a JD
- 2+ years in a corporate income tax role
- 1+ years in an international corporate income tax role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Taxation or JD
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience
- CorpTax software experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf